Romantic comedy is on of the hottest themes in movies and I can easily name twenty romantic comedy movies that really burned the charts and are considered some of the most sellable movies of the century. Proof? I still have to see an action star who has not ventured into being a major cast in [...]
Yes, in the beginning we were all principled, inputting all our passion and belief in the film that we are trying to finish however unpopular our theme is and then just randomly marketing the film. But a few scripts and a bad review and zero revenue and I cannot raise any more funds to finance [...]
Screenwriters are not usually given stellar billing. The movie audience may not even notice their names once the credits start rolling. However, despite this lack of attention they generate, these talented individuals are the souls behind every movie. Without their genius, it is simply impossible for brilliant movies to be made. Every film, after all, [...]
To those of use who write, whether essays or novels or even straight up screenplays, we all dream that someday our literary works are transformed into television shows and features. In fact, many who are really passionate in their writing endeavors really strive and put forth their earnest effort in order to get their scripts [...]
Artists may be spontaneous sometimes with their ideas but that does mean that are always willing to present their craft in the raw. This is because they want to present something really beautiful for the audience. Aside from this, they also want to make sure that the message that they are trying to deliver really [...]
A camera is what it is, a camera. Unlike the human eye, it is not self-adjusting, and even if it is, you still have to set it on the right kind of lighting tone and mood to capture the scenes in the manner that you want them – with character. And handling a camera needs [...]
A filmmaker can be so good at his craft that any obstacle or difficulty that he encounters could still be overcome without much effort. Technical and aesthetic issues may not discourage but instead bring out the best in him and his cast and crew. However, there are certain the concerns after the film is made [...]
It is a sad fact that filmmaking by independent producers entails a significant amount of risk. Without any backing from the distribution machinery and clout of a major studio, the filmmakers are often at the mercy of third party distributors who may or may not effectively deliver. It would be fortunate if the said parties [...]
A storyboard is a like a rough draft of a blueprint of a structure. It is the preliminary set up of plans in the making of a great story, a sketch in order to be able to systematize and manage the contents of a story. Creating a storyboard helps the writer layout his ideas into [...]
There are a lot of photography enthusiasts who would love to have advanced equipment, especially since technological advances in the field of photography has a huge effect on the photos. Since these equipment can be too expensive a lot of them settle for the used cameras and accessories. Of course the best way for you [...]
- An Education Trailer May 30, 2010
- Top Film Schools: Are You Ready To Be On Top? June 11, 2010
- Film Training for Those Who Want to Be Part of the Film Industry July 6, 2010
- Is a Filmmaking School Necessary June 10, 2010
- Landing in Film Production Jobs June 15, 2010
- Making Prospective Movie Investors Buy Now than Later August 24, 2011
- The Best Camera for Filmmaking August 23, 2011
- The Fundamentals on Film Production Software August 22, 2011
- All about How to Attract Movie Investors August 5, 2011
- Why There Is a Shortage In Breeding Filmmakers? August 4, 2011
- Fort Collins Painters: Nice post. I be taught something more difficult on...
- Zeus: Hi, Jason thank you for your comment. You are more...
- Jason Brubaker: I would like to add one more resource to your list...
- Web designing course in Chandigarh: Awesome post! It really helped me a lot! Thanks fo...
- kevin: can u offer the software of film making for free o...